Dear Friend, I would like to invite you to spend the day challenging yourself in an elite boot camp experience with the nation's most effective residential fitness camp. Why..? To boost fitness and scorch calories before summer arrives...
TEAM Bootcamp have enabled 1000's of people to Think, Eat & Move Better and for a limited time AND for a limited number we invite you to enlist... for just £20.00
From the Co-Founder - "Over the next 12 months, we have committed to sharing the smart training ethic and fun, challenging experience for more people. Our open days will engage people in a tough no-compromise fitness environment that are both safe and enjoyable. In return, we just want to you to bring your friends and share the word." - Craig, Elite Boot Camp Instructor & Co-Founder Team Bootcamp
0800 - Arrive for a 0830 start
0830 - 0900 :: Welcome Brief
0900 - 1030 :: Assault On Calories (No-Compromise Military-Style Full Body Blitz)
1030 - 1100 :: Break & Paleo Snack
1100 - 1200 :: Full Fitness Fight-Through (High-Intensity Interval Functional Circuit Session)
1200 - 1230 :: Break - Nutrition Q & A
1230 - 1330 :: Combat Calorie Consumption (Gladiatory Boxercise Session)
1330 - 1400 :: Paleo Summer Bar-Be-Que Lunch
1400 - 1500 :: TEAM Challenges
1500 - 1530 :: Break & Paleo Snack
1530 - 1630 :: Streeeeeeetch
1630 - 1700 :: Prize Giving & Wash Up
1800 :: A limited number have the option of extending their experience and joining the residential campers for dinner for a £10.00 supplement. MUST BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE.
You will be exposed to the entire elite coaches employed by TEAM Bootcamp to not only motivate and educate you but to help you escape your busy life and concentrate on your for a while, including:
- Elite Mindset Coach & Co-Founder - Craig
- Therapist, Counsellor & Co-Founder - Paula
- Client care and house manager - Sam & Mel
- Trainers - Lorne, Chris 'Bear', Ash, Dan or Rhys
-Top Paleo Chef - Sharon or Sarah
During your experience, you will receive sufficient food and paleo snacks to fuel your exercise and stave off hunger including a mid-morning snack, lunch and mid-afternoon snack.
A limited number have the option of including an evening meal in the stay for an additional £10.00 supplement. Must be booked in advance.
£This offer is limited to the first 20 people to book prior to the event. Due to the highly attractive nature of this offer coupled with the limited time cost of £20.00 (Usually £99.00) we strongly urge you to book immediately to avoid missing out.
Frequently Asked Question's
1. Can I bring a friend?
During booking, you will be able to claim places for up to 2 additional friends.
2. Do you have to be fit to attend? No! Our team are experts in training people from all walks of life and of all fitness levels from a 50-year-old man with 1 arm to professional athletes and everything in between. All we ask is that you give it your 100% and come with a hardworking attitude AND a willingness to give things a try... you may well surprise yourself.
3. Is there a changing room? A room will be made available for you to get changed and store your valuables. The normal residential camp will be running alongside your open day so bedrooms will be out of bounds, but we are highly sensitive to your need for privacy and security.
4. What if I get injured? Our revolutionary programme has been adapted to reduce the risk of injury, but as fitness is stress on the body, there is scope for minor issues. We have a thoroughly tried and tested casualty handling procedure and each trainer is qualified in Medicine In Remoter Areas and Immediate First Aid.
5. Is it all just fitness? No. We want to show you the other aspects fo the camp including the outdoor activities and mindset work we do, but we will keep that a secret for now :)
6. Where can I learn More About Your Style Of Training? I have picked out a number of YouTube Videos that showcase Bootcamp Better...
More Than Just A Bootcamp >>>
Boxers Take On Team Bootcamp >>>
7. What are the dates?
Open Day #16 - Nov 04th 2017
Dec dates coming soon.
Lucy Testimonial >>>
Laura Testimonial >>>