The 24Hr National 3 peaks Challenge!
10-12 July 2020
The 3 Peaks Challenge is a serious test of strength, stamina and determination where we aim to climb the 3 highest peaks in Scotland, England and Wales, all in 24 hours.
Our challenge begins in Fort William, Scotland, where we start with an assault on Ben Nevis, the highest of the 3 peaks at 1344m, before transferring across the country to Scafell Pike in the Lake District.
Here complete the shortest, but most technical route to the summit at 978m before using the last of the day’s light to descend.
With weary legs and starting by torchlight, our final test of endurance and determination is to summit Mt. Snowdon, Wales at 1085m, and descend before clocking 24 hours.
On completing the challenge we will enjoy a well-deserved celebration brunch with the rest of our team before returning back to TEAM Bootcamp, Shropshire.
- Day 1 – MEET & TRANSFER TO FORT WILLIAM – Early morning meet at TEAM Bootcamp prior to transfer by minibus to the Fort William area.
- On arrival at TEAM Bootcamp, we will have a challenge briefing, kit check and pre-event photo.
- 12:00 – DEPART – After packing food and equipment, we begin our 7-hour journey to the Fort Williams area. Accommodation will be provided within easy transit to Ben Nevis.
- Day 2 – BEN NEVIS & SCAFELL PIKE
- 0530 – After an early breakfast we complete a short transit to Ben Nevis, the UK’s highest peak, (1344m).
- 0600 – Start ascent of Ben Nevis, the UK’s highest peak, (1344m) within 5 Hours.
- 1100 – Depart Ben Nevis for Scafell Pike in The Lake District via mini-bus.
- 1700 – Start ascent of Scafell Pike – England’s highest peak (978m) within 4 Hours.
- 2100 – Depart Scafell Pike for Snowdonia via mini-bus.
- Day 3 – MOUNT SNOWDON
- 0200 – Start ascent of Mount Snowdon – the highest peak in Wales (1085m) Within 4 Hours.
- 0600 – Finish in the car park at the base of Snowdon.
- 0630 – Enjoy a team celebration breakfast before the journey back to TEAM Bootcamp HQ.
Route details will be provided at the challenge briefing prior to departure.
This itinerary is complicated and may be subject to change. All timings are approximate
Places & Availability Per Event
Please complete the form below to register. Once we receive your message, we will forward an invoice so you can book. Thank you