While the risk remains low, we recognise the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) situation could cause concerns about your bootcamp stay. We continue to monitor and follow the relevant Foreign and Commonwealth Office advice and of course, your health and well-being is our priority.
Please find below the latest information that should answer your questions regarding the Coronvius & your boot camp break.
- How can I protect myself from COVID 19 (Coronavirus)?
Foreign and Commonwealth Office and World Health Organisation advice are as follows:
- Wash hands regularly with soap and water or a disinfectant, especially after coughing and sneezing, before handling and consuming food
- Use disposable tissues when coughing or sneezing and dispose of used tissues carefully and promptly
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who appear unwell and avoid sharing personal items
- Public Health England (PHE) recommends against using masks outside clinical settings. Should you decide to use a mask, you should ensure you continue to use all the recommended precautions in order to minimise the risk of transmission
- Avoid unnecessary, unprotected contact with live animals and make sure you wash hands thoroughly after contact with an animal
- Should I be worried about booking a Boot Camp with TEAM Bootcamp?
Although we have taken a number of in-house steps to prevent the spread of ANY bacteria or virus, we consider the risk at TEAM Bootcamp to be low. Many people continue to book following our appearance on the BBC and take comfort that our boot camp environment is well controlled, cleaned and has small groups.
We have restricted our overseas advertising efforts in accordance with current travel restrictions.
We will continue to operate as normal and ensure you have the best experience with the best possible results. If there is specific government advice that prevents you from travelling to us, we will offer alternative dates in 2020 or 2021.
- Should I cancel my boot camp stay?
We continue to operate as normal and plan to do so until instructed otherwise. Normal terms and conditions apply for any amendments or cancellations.
- What will happen if my travel from overseas is affected?
Customers travelling from outside of the UK are advised to check the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) travel advice (or equivalent) for travelling to the UK. Should travel to boot camp be affected, we will contact you to discuss changing your dates to a later stay in 2020 or 2021. Overseas visitors are once again advised to take out travel insurance to protect the cost of any flights.
- What will happen if there is an outbreak of Covid-19 (Coronavirus) at TEAM Bootcamp?
If there is an outbreak when you are staying with us, we will follow local authority guidelines. Please comply with any additional screening measures that are put in place. If you develop symptoms, however mild, please follow the guidance of your country’s health authority.